The Vietnam Golf Trail is a Golf Lifestyle Experience™ journey includes Hanoi, Halong Bay, Danang/Hoi An, Dalat, Nha Trang and Saigon. All of Vietnam’s top golf courses from north to south are included in this Vietnam golf package.
Golf highlights include Danang Golf Club, Montgomerie Links and Ba Na Hills on the Vietnam golf coast, Van Tri Golf Club in Hanoi and Saigon’s Long Thanh Golf Club. The award winning Dalat Palace Golf Club in the temperate highlands of Dalat and the spectacular Vinpearl Golf Club on its own private island are two of the other featured golf stops.
Those golf travelers who want to re-trace the Ho Chi Minh Trail will enjoy the stops at East Beach and Cu Chi. Others who want to learn about Vietnamese civilization will be fascinated at Halong Bay and Hoi An, both UNESCO World Heritage sights.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Start Location: Golf Lifestyle Experience Tour
- Tour Length: 16 Days (Length can be adjusted)
- All accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- Halong Bay cruise
- All green fees
- 1 caddie per golfer at each golf course
- All sightseeing excursions
- All admission fees
- All airport, land, and golf transfers
- All transfers by private VIP mini-coach or sedan
- Local knowledge, expertise and support throughout trip
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
Arrival Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Golf at BRG Kings Island Golf Resort (Robert McFarland course with scenic mountain and lakeside views).
Golf at Van Tri Golf Club (Hanoi’s most exclusive private members club). Half day "Best of Hanoi" sightseeing tour including Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and other city highlights.
Transfer to Halong Bay, cruise and overnight aboard traditional Vietnamese Junk (sailing vessel).
Transfer to Hanoi Airport, domestic flight to Danang, transfer to hotel. Half day sightseeing tour of Hoi An ancient city and UNESCO world heritage site.
Golf at Montgomerie Links Vietnam (excellent Colin Montgomerie design).
Golf at Laguna Lang Co Golf Club (exciting Nick Faldo course between Danang & Hue).
Golf at Ba Na Hills Golf Club (mountainous Luke Donald design).
Golf at Danang Golf Club (great links golf in SE Asia). Transfer to Danang Airport, domestic flight to Dalat, transfer to hotel.
Golf at Dalat Palace Golf Club (scenic and enjoyable course 5,000 feet above sea level dates back to the 1920s).
Transfer to Nha Trang, sightseeing at local villages, markets, and spectacular view points along the way.
Golf at Vinpearl Golf Club Nha Trang (stunning island course off the coast of Nha Trang).
Transfer to Nha Trang Airport, domestic flight to Saigon, transfer to hotel.
Half day “Best of Saigon” sightseeing tour including War Museum, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, French Post Office, local markets, and other city highlights.
Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate (beautiful Ron Fream design considered the south's #1 course).
Transfer to Saigon airport for departure.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Accommodation comprises a range of stylish guestrooms, suites, and duplex apartments that are particularly ideal for families or honeymooners seeking a romantic retreat.
- Decor is classic but contemporary, with dark wooden floorboards, crisp cream walls and coffee-coloured textiles. The polished wooden furniture is well chosen, and details like carved fretwork, upholstered or wood-panelled feature walls and individual artworks create a pleasant sense of personality.
- Bathrooms have tiled floors and either a shower or bath - we especially appreciated the deep standalone tubs in the suites and apartments, several of which also benefit from balconies overlooking the city.
- The hotel’s cosy restaurant serves expertly prepared Vietnamese cuisine, and several indulgent interpretations of Western classics (the seafood ravioli, for example, comes with added caviar).
- There is a stylish little fitness room, and a very nice bijou spa offering a good range of massage techniques and beauty rituals, many of them using traditional herbs and other natural ingredients.
View hotels list
- Modern combined with traditional Vietnamese-style.
- One of the newest and most luxurious cruise in Halong Bay.
- Beautifully designed wooden cabins, offering comfortable and elegant spaces for overnight cruising.
- Carefully crafted itineraries to both reflect the very best of what Halong Bay has to offer and to escape the crowds.
- Excellent quality, premium service and unrivalled style which is managed by Paradise Vietnam.
- Outstanding staffs, efficient and hospital crew.
- Plenty of interesting activities: visiting cave, fishing village, kayaking, swimming.
- La Vela Premium Cruise is suitable for all customers who wish to have a holiday with family or colleagues, or to celebrate a birthday party, honeymoon, wedding anniversary in Halong Bay.
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- The main restaurant and bar is constructed from local bamboo, with soaring bamboo columns and curvaceous bamboo domes roofed in thatch. Equally impressive is the ‘living wall’ that covers the façade of the main hotel building; a layer of indigenous vines and trees that climb across the building covering the walls and creeping over the room balconies. The abundant greenery also surrounds Naman’s spa, with full height windows giving the illusion of treatment rooms with no walls and the feeling of being outside.
- Accommodation comprises of spacious rooms in the main hotel building that overlook the swimming pool from their private balcony and a selection of one, two and three bedroom private pool villas, the larger of which enjoy sea views. Interiors are fresh and minimalist, decorated in neutral tones, with floor to ceiling windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The contemporary vibe extends to the resort’s B Lounge. A relaxed bar during the day, it transforms into a sophisticated hangout as the sun sets, with exotic cocktails, local DJ slots and a menu of Asian fusion and tapas.
View hotels list
- The hotel was originally built in 1932 and has been elegantly restored to its original Colonial grandeur. The rooms are well sized and tastefully finished, the lobby area is very pleasant and you are just a few minutes by foot from the lakeside.
- Whilst it's fair to say the Dalat Hotel Du Parc lacks the class of its sister hotel, the Sofitel, as a guest you get to share many of the hotels facilities and benefits.
View hotels list
- Once a popular haunt for foreign press and journalists during the Vietnam War, Caravelle now provides a rarely surpassed level of accommodation and service for discerning visitors to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Rooms are sleek and the amenities generous, with many offering commanding views across the city. The iconic rooftop Saigon Saigon Bar provides the perfect location for a sundowner, as the city bustles and beats in the streets below.
- Fantastic value for money, the modern architecture of the building is complemented by the delightfully stylish interior. The result is a calm and peaceful atmosphere, a welcome oasis after a busy day exploring the city.
- The rooftop pool and accompanying poolside bar is probably the hotel’s biggest asset. Watching sunset with a cocktail and some delicious bar tapas is the perfect start to an evening out in unquestionably Vietnam’s liveliest city for nightlife.
- Located in the prestigious shopping and entertainment district amongst some of the city’s premier hotels, the Liberty Central Riverside has already become a Selective Asia favourite.