Thailand Vietnam by big bikes
Our Vietnam motorcycle tour is 15 days in duration. It’s a motorcycle tour that borders on having too much. You get to ride the fantastic roads of north Thailand, then this motorcycle tour then passes across the border into Laos, stopping in the amazing towns of Luang Namtha, Luang Prabang & Phonsavan.
We then cross into Vietnam & head north into the terraced rice fields, high in the mountains. After 10 glorious days riding in north Vietnam, we then cross back into Laos and head back to Chiang Mai, Thailand, the motorcycle capital of South East Asia.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Riding through the mountains of north Thailand
- Ride to the “picture capital” of Laostake the boat to see Halong Bay
- Take the boat to see Halong Bay
- Ban Gioc Waterfall, one of best water fall in world
- See the very beautiful landscape of Rocky Plateau in Ha Giang
- H’mong King Palace
- Hoang Su Phi then Bac Ha town, with the photos of Terrace Field
Big day of riding through the mountains of north Thailand, we cross into Laos and spend the night in a very special village.
Beautiful ride to the “picture capital” of Laos. From Luang Namtha to Luang Prabang, it takes some 5.5 hour ride.
Nice ride south east through the mountains of Laos to the historical “Vietnam War” town of Phonsavan.
Eastwards to the Vietnam border & we’re in. We continue on into Thanh Hoa Province (Vietnam). Free at leisure and overnight in Thanh Hoa.
Today we ride to Halong Bay, uppon arrival hotel, we will take the boat to see Halong Bay for a few hour, back to hotel at late afternoon you can enjoy the time at night market, enjoy the seafood at Halong Bay.
We start early to ride to Ban Gioc Waterfall, arrival hotel at the afternoon time, spend the time at one of best water fall in world.
We leave Ban Gioc in the morning then ride to Meo Vac, on the way you can see the very beautiful landscape. This route have 2 options, one is off road near China border and one is on road.
We spend more time to see the local life, enjoy the one of the best landscape in the Northern Vietnam.
Today we ride to Hoang Su Phi then Bac Ha, on the way we can stop to take the photos with Terrace Field.
We try to stay here on a Sunday, so that we can see the traditional market of Ethnic people, drink and dancing with them. Then we ride to Sapa.
We spend 1 day in Sapa without riding, make the sightseeing full day. From Sapa, we can drive to the bustling local market of Bac Ha. Many ethnic minorities converge here to buy and sell their goods in a real local experience. It’s the best place to experience the unique ethnic vibe of the region. Visit a local palace – a throwback to 20th century feudalism in the area and have lunch with a local Tay minority family.
We ride to Dien Bien Phu this day. The further you drive, the more impressive the mountain scenery will become. Visit more tribal village people on your way to Dien Bien Phu city. If we have time, we will visit Dien Bien Phu victory museum.
Time to leave Vietnam & back into Laos. Depending on time, we have several options for the stop back in Laos.
A pleasant ride south west to the Laos/Thai international border crossing, we then will spend the night in Nan, Thailand.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Located in Ha Long, City Bay Palace Hotel features free Wi-Fi throughout. Guests can enjoy their meals at the on-site restaurant.
- With air conditioning, rooms are decorated with parquet floors and come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.
- The City Bay restaurant serves Asian cuisine, as well as international dishes. Breakfast is offered daily.
- Tuan Chau Island is a 20-minute drive from the City Bay Palace Hotel. Noi Bai International Airport is 150 km away.
View hotels list
- Sunny Hotel is located in the city center, Cao Bang, including 52 standard rooms are equipped with 3-star facilities.
- The hotel is located on Cao Bang Dong Kim, right downtown Cao Bang Bang Giang river and a bridge 150 meters north of Bang Giang, convenient for sightseeing tours, walking, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.
- Come to Sunny Cao Bang hotel, you will enjoy the friendly atmosphere, professional service style of a team of experienced staff. We will provide travelers with excellent service. Sunny Cao Bang Hotel is best standard hotel with discount rates on hotels-in-vietnam. Booking online and get special deals: instant confirmation, breakfast included with best price guarantee & hotel reviews.
View hotels list
- The VIP rooms are spacious, modern in style and impeccably clean with a well-equipped bathroom, living room area and king sized beds. All rooms are tastefully decorated, with white tiled floors and contemporary dark wood furnishings.
- Right in the heart of the town centre, the hotel is close to local restaurants and bars and is also a perfect base to explore the stunningly scenic surrounding landscape.
View hotels list
- Sapa Panorama Hotel is situated 150 m from Sapa Church, Sapa Market and Cho Tinh (Love Market). Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access, a daily buffet breakfast and a free city map.
- The hotel is 200 m from Ham Rong Mountain. Fansipan Mountain is 14 km away, while Lao Cai City is 38 km away.
- Fitted with air conditioning and heating systems, rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a wardrobe and a minibar. The attached bathroom comes with shower facilities and a hairdryer.
- Open from 06:30 to 21:00, Cau May serves Asian and Western delights.
- Facilities include a tour desk, a business centre and a 24-hour front desk. Staff can offer assistance with laundry, luggage storage, massage and airport shuttle requests.