Luxuries of Vietnam (VLU12D2)
This is truly a luxury collection of Vietnam. You will stay in the outstanding 5 star hotels and resorts throughout the tour. Begin in Hanoi, Vietnam's fascinating capital and intellectual center. Continue to scenic Halong Bay for an overnight cruise on a luxurious, traditional junk-style boat. Sail among beautiful limestone islands. Explore Hoi An, an atmospheric port town and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stay at a luxury beachfront resort, and experience the best of this centuries-old town during private touring. Visit the Mekong Delta, a vast network of islands and waterways and cruising by private sampan (traditional boat) through the canals, visiting floating markets, fruit orchards and rural villages.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Discover the Hanoi Capital in depth
- Cruise along the boat then admire the beauty of Halong Bay
- Explore Ben Tre Town - where the Vietnam War began
- Climb inside the narrow passageways utilized during the war in Cu Chi
- Relax seaside on the soft white-sand beaches in Hoi An
- See the last of the Nguyen Dynasty as you visit the beautiful, well-preserved Citadel
Meet and greet upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport. Private transfer on your own vehicle to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel. Check-in the hotel - Asia's most impressive an award-winning colonial and neo-classical luxury hotels that located in the heart of the old city. If time permits, you are invited to delve into the heritage of the city at the hotels own Path to History highlighted by the newly rediscovered bomb shelter hidden at its depth. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Today you will enjoy a comprehensive orientation city tour of Hanoi. Hanoi is the country’s cultural heart, bearing traces of centuries of changing dynasties. You will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace and the historic complex including Ho Chi Minh's stilt house, One Pillar Pagoda, dating back to the first Vietnamese empire independent from China. Also visit the infamous “Hanoi Hilton” prison, where American prisoners of war were once confined; the Temple of Literature and the Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts or History Museum at your choice.
Break time for lunch at a local restaurant and then later, travel by cyclo as a local would through the Old Quarter. This evening, see a traditional Vietnamese roi nuoc (water puppetry) performance. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi city.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel's lobby to drive to enchanting Halong Bay for an overnight cruise. This exciting cruise will provide us a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Stay overnight aboard the junk boat.
For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by-if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the Sundeck (07:00 am). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
Then it is time for an early morning swim – in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch. Sporty ones can also climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain. During our trundle breakfast is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11:00 am. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to the jetty.
Driving back to Hanoi and then straightly transfer to the airport to catch 1-hour flight to Danang City. Meet and greet by Asia Senses Travel's local reprentatives and transfer to hotel in Hoi An. Check-in the hotel and rest of time will be at your leisure.
Set out on a day trip to discover lovely Hoi An. At first you will visit colorful and bustling fish market where you will interact with local buyers and sellers. A cooking class shall be added if you are food lovers. Then, we will enjoy a walking tour to visit the ancient Hoi An town and its incredible legacy of tottering Japanese merchant houses, Chinese temples and ancient tea warehouses – though, of course, residents and rice fields have been gradually replaced by tourist businesses. Touring the town and you will be free at leisure to make your own exploration to the town or free shopping. Back to the hotel and rest of the day will be at your own leisure.
Optional: We have a wide range of signature experience like escapes packages to the countryside by bicycles, by Jeep or by Vintage Vespas, even if a exclusive golf round at nearby courses. Please contact our sales team for more information.
Free at leisure to relax at the beach or make your own exploration to the town for shopping. Hoi An is well know for souvenir shopping with great prices and also famous for its large number of tailor shops, so if you want to get a cloth tailor made to measure, this is the time to do it. Overnight in Hoi An.
Optional: Danang & Hoi An offers two great golf courses designed by Colin Montgomery and Australian golf legend Greg Norman. If you are interested in one round of golf today. Please contact us for golf booking.
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to Danang airport to catch 1-hour flight to Ho Chi Minh, formerly Saigon city. You will be met and greeted by Asia Senses Travel's local reprentatives. Private transfer on our own vehicle to hotel which located in the heart of the city, close to the Opera House and Dong Khoi high-end shopping areas. Check-in hotel and rest of morning will be at your leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at the hotel and our driver will pick you up and transfer to My Tho - a provincial capital of Tien Giang province (2 hours). Upon arrival, you will board your Mango cruise boat at Chuong Duong Pier and head to An Hoa River. Enjoy your welcome drink and peaceful scenery while crew members board your luggage. The cruise will take you to Phong Nam village in Giong Trom, where you will take a rowing sampan boat through the small canals, which are covered green by the water coconut plants.
Stop at a local house to taste the tropical fruits and chat with the farmer. Visit the rice noodle factory before starting your bike trip around the village. Relax and enjoy lunch at Mango Restaurant before getting back on the boat and continuing to cruise to Mo Cay canals. Stop for a visit at the coconut processing workshop where you can see how the locals utilize every bit of the coconut. Continue cruising to Vung Liem province and stop for a visit to the brick making factory. Here you will see how bricks are made using traditional methods, which are centuries old. Return to your boat and freshen up for your cooking demonstration and dinner on board. The rest of the evening will be spent at your leisure. Overnight will be spent onboard in Vung Liem town.
In the morning, breakfast will be served on board before starting to explore the town of Vung Liem by bicycle. Visit the Happy Buddha Temple, a beautiful and characteristic Kh’mer Temple of this small town. After that, continue on to visit the Cao Dai Temple in one of the most popular local religions, which is a combination of Taoism, Buddhism and Confusium. The boat will then cruise to Tra On where we will stop for the night. While on board, freshen up, and then head to the deck where you will have a cooking demonstration before enjoying a delicious, 5-course dinner onboard. The rest of the evening is spent at your leisure.
Get up early in the morning to visit Tra On floating market before heading to Can Tho. Stop at the spectacular Cai Rang floating market, where you will transfer to a smaller boat and mingle amongst the thousands of trading vessels. Feel free to buy yourself fruits or drinks from the local boats. After your market visit, return to your Mango Cruise, and soak in your surroundings, before being dropped off at Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho where our driver is awaiting for transferring you back to Ho Chi Minh City (3.5 hours). Check-in hotel then rest of your time will be at your leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at the hotel and free at leisure in the morning. At 13:00, you will board the Les River Yacht to experience the unique cruising trip to visit Cu Chi Tunnels. You will have a great opportunity to explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels by boat and bicycle. Riding comfortable, impeccably maintained bikes with the guidance of an English-speaking guide, this trip will take you through peaceful villages, to see agricultural landscapes and the daily life of Southern Vietnamese people. A visit to the famous Cu Chi tunnels is a highlight of this enjoyable adventure which provides some historical & surprising facts about Vietnam-US conflict. Back to the hotel and tonight will be the last night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be free at leisure until we will transfer you to the airport to catch your outbound flight to next destination. Goodbye and see you again. End of service.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Accommodation comprises of spacious rooms and suites, with views over either the hotel courtyard or the nearby lake.
- Room interiors are clean and airy, cleverly fusing neo classical design with a local touch in the form of original paintings and sculptures designed by Vietnamese artists, and room categories are aptly named in keeping with the art theme, such as ‘Sketch’ and ‘Canvas’.
- The hotel actually showcases the work of local artists throughout the property, ranging from traditional in style to the more contemporary, which gives the unique sensation of sleeping in an art gallery! It also offers an insight into Vietnamese art and culture without having to step foot in a museum.
- Situated on the south-east corner of Hoan Kiem Lake, the Metropole is just a stone's throw from Hanoi's splendid Opera House, while the Old Quarter, with its artisans and excellent boutique shopping, is just a short stroll away.
- Facilities are very good for such a central location, and the suites and villas are all tastefully finished. While each wing has its own individual style, interiors are bright and spacious, typically decorated with polished wooden floors and elegant textiles. All are exquisitely furnished in keeping with the hotel's heritage.
- The Metropole boasts three excellent restaurants: Le Beaulieu's French cuisine is nicely complemented by the hotel's fantastic wine cellar; Spice's Garden lets you enjoy regional Vietnamese specialities either indoors or in the pleasant courtyard; and the modern Angelina lounge serves a modern international menu in a lively atmosphere.
- Unusually for a central hotel, there is an outdoor heated pool, a fitness centre on site, and a stylish spa and hammam where guests can enjoy a range of relaxing treatments.
View hotels list
- Modern combined with traditional Vietnamese-style.
- One of the newest and most luxurious cruise in Halong Bay.
- High levels of guest service with private butler service and professional staff team.
- Large cabins with at least 38 m2 space make visitor feel like a hotel.
- Paradise Cruises is proudly awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2015.
- Excellent service: cater customers 24/24 any time throughout the cruise.
- Spectacular facilities: the most spacious spa facilities and the very first and only library and fitness room in Ha Long Bay.
- Private Cruise: With only 8 - spacious cabin easily bring more comfort for guests.
- Modern, bright and impressive on white design.
- Newly operated, spacious, clean and elegant cruise.
- A fully adventurous journey: The only cruise to discover 3 bays in Ha Long: Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Outstanding staffs, efficient and hospital crew.
- Comfortable and spacious cabin- with a balcony which affords great views.
- Delicious food - something to look forward to.
- Plenty of interesting activities: explore Cat Ba island, visit the fishing village, kayaking, swimming.
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- Located approximately 15 minutes by car from the centre of Hoi An, on its own section of China Beach, the Nam Hai is quite unlike any other property in Vietnam. Everything about the Nam Hai oozes quality, with a charming air of exclusivity.
- The décor throughout is modern, somewhat minimalist, and the hotel boasts a high standard of facilities, as you would expect. Much of the communal area is either open to the elements, with a tiered pool running down to the waterfront, or created using large walls of glass, creating bright and fresh spaces.
- Step inside your villa and the good news continues. With a choice of spaces ranging from one bedroom villas to multi bedroom private-pool affairs, each is luxuriously furnished to the very highest standard, with your comfort and convenience as the highest priority.
- King size beds sit atop raised central platforms, ensuring superb sunrise views, bathrooms open onto private gardens complete with rain shower, and you can be sure of wanting for nothing when it comes to service and general amenities.
- Accommodation is wonderful - set within a peaceful tropical estate, each unobtrusive open plan villa has its own private courtyard, leafy garden and swimming pool. Interiors are contemporary, calm, light and open, with dark wooden furniture, sunken baths and a great deal of personal space.
- The really exclusive aspect here, though, is the spa. Guests’ wellbeing is tantamount, and the spa’s 80 attendants (!) are on hand throughout the day to administer treatments, with a minimum of two daily treatments guaranteed and no maximum all are included in the cost of your stay. Spa facilities include steam baths and saunas, and the vast infinity pool, with its poolside cafe, is also an excellent place to relax.
- Dining options are comprehensive, with a choice of restaurants - including one in central Hoi An (the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service) - and private dining, with cuisine ranging from Asian tapas to an Italian inspired menu.
View hotels list
- This French colonial-style hotel enjoys a prime location in central Ho Chi Minh City, overlooking the Opera House on Lam Son Square. Only 100 m from Dong Khoi Shopping Street, it offers a 20 m outdoor pool and the pampering Xuan Spa.
- Luxurious and elegant, the air-conditioned rooms at Park Hyatt Saigon all come with free WiFi, and 24-hour butler service. Bathrooms are equipped with a soaking tub and a walk-in rainshower. All rooms also come fully equipped with a coffee machine and ironing facilities.
- The hotel offers residential-style meeting venues which includes the unique Pool House, equipped with its own private barbecue area and the Guest House, which boasts a show kitchen. The business centre, concierge desk and room service are all available 24 hours.
- The cosy Opera restaurant serves Italian cuisine, while the stylish Square One offers Vietnamese and grilled Western delights. The hotel also features the modern and popular 2 Lam Son bar and the elegant Park Lounge, which offers afternoon tea in a casual setting. Guests may also enjoy rejuvenating wellness treatments utilising traditional Vietnamese rituals and ingredients at Xuan Spa or exercise at the fitness centre.
- Park Hyatt Saigon is within walking distance of Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and the Reunification Palace. It is a 45-minute drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport and 2.5 km from Saigon Railway Station.
- Service is everything: on arrival, there’s no sign of a check-in process, or tedious paperwork to complete, instead your personal butler will take you directly to your room and is then on call to attend to your every whim.
- The rooms and villas are scattered throughout the tropical gardens, with the Riverfront Pool Villas boasting enviable river side settings. Asian style interiors are elegant and luxurious, with large sitting areas, contemporary bathrooms and either a balcony or terrace. Some additionally feature an outdoor bathtub or private plunge pool. For those without a private pool, there’s a wonderfully tranquil main swimming pool in the centre of the property overlooked by frangipani trees.
- The riverfront restaurant serves a delicious selection of Vietnamese-French fusion dishes: bag one of the three tables on the terrace for uninterrupted river views.
View hotels list
- Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Ben Tre Riverside Resort offers accommodations in Bến Tre, just 41.8 km from Vĩnh Long. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
- Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.
- You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Tan Son Nhat International Airport is 74 km from the property.
View hotels list
- Location: The Victoria Can Tho is based in the center of the Mekong Delta in South Vietnam, where the gargantuan river ends and empties into the sea.
- History: The first settlers in this region are believed to have set up camp as early as 4th century BCE.
- Service: Here at the Victoria Can Tho, the staff strive to give the best possible service and advice, whether it’s sights and sounds guests are after or just a glass of champagne, they will accommodate it all here.