Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho Tour
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, drive to Cai Be in the heart of the Mekong Delta. Visit a Cao Dai Temple on the way. In Cai Be, board a sampan for a cruise on the Mekong River and its numerous canals.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- River cruises in the Mekong Delta
- Floating Markets in Cai Rang on the Mekong
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, drive to Cai Be in the heart of the Mekong Delta. Visit a Cao Dai Temple on the way. In Cai Be, board a sampan for a cruise on the Mekong River and its numerous canals. Visit an old colonial house and a rice popcorn factory along the way. In the afternoon continue on to Vinh Long and then drive to Can Tho, the largest town in the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho City.
Recommended Hotels in Can Tho:
- Kim Tho Hotel
- Nam Bo Boutique Hotel
After breakfast, board a sampan to visit the Cai Rang floating market and a local fruit farm. Then visit the charming, colonial style Binh Thuy House (over 100 years old). Explore Can Tho’s local market before heading back towards Ho Chi Minh City. On the way have lunch at Phuoc Long pagoda (vegetarian), in the centre of My Tho. This pagoda is famous for its collection of antiques and for the excellent vegetarian food prepared by the monks. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City late in the afternoon.
Cai Rang floating market, Phuoc Long Pagoda, Binh Thuy House (over 100 year old)
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- The décor throughout is sleek, fresh and bright, and the rooms are simply furnished but feature everything required for a comfortable stay.
- In terms of hotel facilities, the in-house restaurant offers a varied menu of Asian and western cuisine (although there’s a good choice of alternative restaurants within walking distance), there’s a small fitness room and, rather uniquely, a foot massage area which is ideal for soothing weary feet at the end of the day.
View hotels list
- Guest rooms are large, airy and sleek, combining woods and a neutral decor in a pleasant contemporary style. Views vary between city and river and rooms benefit from a modern range of basic amenities.
- Whilst there is no pool, there is a very pleasant sauna, jacuzzi and massage service; and the location isn't to be sniffed at either - extremely central and convenient for the market and for dining out.