Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
Kick back on a cyclo and wander on foot to the Imperial Citadel, Cua Bac Church, Quan Thanh Temple while taking time to explore the Old Quarter’s lesser known market streets and cultures along the way....
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Experiencing the unique hustle and bustle of Hanoi by "cyclo".
- Seeing the ancient citadel and other historical monuments.
- Visiting bustling markets for a closer look at Hanoian culture.
- Exploring the chaotic and charming streets of Hanoi on foot.
Discover the heart and soul of historic Hanoi on a walking tour to the city’s top sights and exclusive visits to Hanoi’s hidden destinations.
Kick back on a cyclo and wander on foot to the Imperial Citadel, Cua Bac Church, Quan Thanh Temple while taking time to explore the Old Quarter’s lesser known market streets and cultures along the way. Learn about the ancient history and modern charm of this bustling urban hub at a pace perfect for cultural discovery.
Imperial Citadel, Cua Bac Church, Quan Thanh Temple, Old Quarter
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Rooms are modern and fresh, and finished to a high standard, combining marble and polished wooden floors with sophisticated but comfortable soft furnishings.
- Accommodation is kitted out with the latest amenities, including a laptop in every room, blissfully silent fridges, and soundproof double glazing that keeps outside noise to a minimum - a massive benefit, as Hanoi wakes early!
- The Essence is located right in the centre of Hanoi's old quarter, next to an excellent selection of restaurants, shops and bars.