Golf Central Vietnam 5 Days
Designed for the dedicated golfer, our Golf Central Vietnam Package offers a 5-day break in Danang. Here, world-class golfing is played against the exotic backdrop of central Vietnam, a destination where soaring mountain ranges meet with palm fringed beaches. Whether as a part of a longer Vietnam tour or a short escape, this five day package is an ideal way for golfers to enjoy sightseeing alongside excellent golfing.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Ideal way for golfers to enjoy sightseeing alongside excellent golfing.
Today is full day golfing at Montgomerie Links. Located just off the coast and close to Da Nang City and the ancient town of Hoi An, Montgomerie Links has been routed to capitalize on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains — which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
The over-arching design philosophy behind a Colin Montgomerie golf course is to work closely with natural characteristics of the site. Montgomerie Links Vietnam has the good fortune of having truly outstanding natural features. The sandy soil, wind-blown dunes, and indigenous vegetation combine to create the framework for a very strong links golf course. The course routing is an exciting mixture of heath land and links style holes which cater to players of all abilities. After your round of golf, return to your hotel. Rest of the day/evening at leisure. Overnight in Danang.
Today is full day golfing at Danang Golf Club. The Dunes Course at Danang Golf Club is a true – but fair – test of golf. The 18-hole, par-72 layout measures as short as 5,684 yards (Ladies tees) and as long as 7,160 yards (Shark tees), providing all levels of golfers a challenging but fun experience. Its signature hole is the par-3 16th, which plays slightly uphill to a green back-dropped by the East Sea and Cham Islands. Its longest hole is the par-5 10th, a mesmerizing journey between epic sand dunes and toward the iconic Marble Mountains. After your round of golf, return to your hotel, rest of the day/evening at leisure. Overnight in Danang.
Recommended Restaurants Da Nang City:
- Le Bambino Restaurant
- La Maison 1888
Pick up at your hotel and drive 30-minuates to Hoi An for a walking tour. Hoi An was a major Asian trading port in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle have changed little over the years. Take a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit the former merchants’ homes, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, a Chinese communal hall and the colourful market. After the tour, drive back to your hotel in Da Nang. Rest of the day/evening at leisure. Overnight in Da Nang.
Your guide and private car will meet you at the hotel and transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- Accommodation is wonderful - set within a peaceful tropical estate, each unobtrusive open plan villa has its own private courtyard, leafy garden and swimming pool. Interiors are contemporary, calm, light and open, with dark wooden furniture, sunken baths and a great deal of personal space.
- The really exclusive aspect here, though, is the spa. Guests’ wellbeing is tantamount, and the spa’s 80 attendants (!) are on hand throughout the day to administer treatments, with a minimum of two daily treatments guaranteed and no maximum all are included in the cost of your stay. Spa facilities include steam baths and saunas, and the vast infinity pool, with its poolside cafe, is also an excellent place to relax.
- Dining options are comprehensive, with a choice of restaurants - including one in central Hoi An (the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service) - and private dining, with cuisine ranging from Asian tapas to an Italian inspired menu.
- The main restaurant and bar is constructed from local bamboo, with soaring bamboo columns and curvaceous bamboo domes roofed in thatch. Equally impressive is the ‘living wall’ that covers the façade of the main hotel building; a layer of indigenous vines and trees that climb across the building covering the walls and creeping over the room balconies. The abundant greenery also surrounds Naman’s spa, with full height windows giving the illusion of treatment rooms with no walls and the feeling of being outside.
- Accommodation comprises of spacious rooms in the main hotel building that overlook the swimming pool from their private balcony and a selection of one, two and three bedroom private pool villas, the larger of which enjoy sea views. Interiors are fresh and minimalist, decorated in neutral tones, with floor to ceiling windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The contemporary vibe extends to the resort’s B Lounge. A relaxed bar during the day, it transforms into a sophisticated hangout as the sun sets, with exotic cocktails, local DJ slots and a menu of Asian fusion and tapas.