Exclusive Beach Barbecue (1D)
If you’re looking for something a little less formal, a beach barbecue party can be a wonderful way to celebrate with your colleagues: white sand, deliciously fresh food beside a crystal sea and nobody else but you and the team. The beach is all yours.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Savor the freshest seafood imaginable in the fishing town of Mui Ne, Phu Quoc or Nha Trang as you dine with your friends or guests
If you’re looking for something a little less formal, a beach barbeque party can be a wonderful way to celebrate with your colleagues: white sand, deliciously fresh food beside a crystal sea and nobody else but you and the team. The beach is all yours. For each event, we create a tailormade concept including scenery, visual effects, catering, entertainment and photographers to make sure the memories really last.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Its location is absolutely stunning; thirty miles south of Nha Trang, right on the coast where scenic green Nui Chua National Park rolls down to meet the turquoise East Sea (South China Sea), the hotel overlooks a pure white sandy beach, and beautiful Vinh Hy Bay beyond.
- Accommodation is just a handful of stylish pavilions and villas, discreetly scattered through the woodland. Many boast private pools and all feature fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and shoreline.
- Interiors are beautiful, minimal but comfortable, contemporary and tropical, with a wholly unfussy aesthetic. With so much natural beauty just outside those floor-to-ceiling windows, there is no need for distracting frou-frou indoors - instead, expect sanded wood, dark marble, clean lines, natural light and plenty of space.
- The hotel’s restaurant and bar are situated in a central pavilion with fantastic views, while the world class Aman spa is set apart by its own tranquil lake. There are two main pools - one breathtaking eternity pool up on the clifftop, and a sporty number down by the beach. The well equipped fitness centre, pilates studio and yoga pavilion are complemented by excellent running and walking tracks throughout the nearby landscape.
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. It offers luxurious villas with sea or garden views, and free internet. It has a spa, tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools and a private beach.
- Guests can enjoy traditional Vietnamese body treatments and massages at the Six Senses Spa. A fitness room, tennis courts and free weekly Yoga and Tai-chi classes are provided.
- Evason Ana Mandara has its own water sports centre offering island trips and activities like fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Guests can also hire a motorbike to explore the area.
- Villas are spacious and come with a cable TV, DVD player and a bathroom with bathtub and a rainshower. A minibar, safe and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided.
- The 24-hour Ana Pavilion Restaurant offers panoramic views of Nha Trang Bay with its delicious Vietnamese and International dishes. Located next to the infinity pool, The Beach Restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating and music performances. The resort boasts 4 dining venues.
- Evason Ana Mandara is located 1 km away from Nha Trang's town centre. The property offers a chargeable airport shuttle service from Nha Trang Airport, a 40-minute drive away.
PHAN THIET MUI NE
View hotels list
- Accommodation consists of bright and airy luxury bungalows, designed in the style of traditional Vietnamese country houses and set in lush exotic gardens alongside the beach. Each has its own private courtyard complete with hammock and outdoor shower, with a large bathroom indoors for when you'd rather soak in the views from the tub.
- Rooms are tastefully decorated in warm neutrals, with natural woods and tiled floors, local fabrics, and plenty of greenery, making sure you're always in tune with your exotic surroundings.
- We've come to expect high standards from all Victoria resorts, and this is very much one of the top choice properties in Phan Thiet & Mui Ne; expect top-class facilities, chic accommodation and your own patch of paradise.
- Coco Beach Resort has only 34 individual bungalow and villa accommodation dotted across lush tropical gardens. The charming thatched roof bungalows and villas – discreetly reached by a series of small pathways – provide total privacy with their own private terraced areas and all face out to the resort’s private strip of beach. To emphasize the relaxation element of the resort, television are not provided in any room.
- All bungalows and villas are of international standard with all modern amenities. The rooms feature air-condition, mosquito nets, mini-bar, hairdryer, telephone, free Wifi, room safe, smoke detectors and bathroom amenities.
PHU QUOC ISLAND
View hotels list
- Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island boasts spacious and luxurious rooms with free WiFi and a private balcony in Duong Dong. Featuring a private beach area, an outdoor pool and restaurant, the property also provides free private parking.
- Phu Quoc International Airport is just 4 km away from Salinda Phu Quoc Island Resort and Spa.
- Each air-conditioned room comes with an iPod dock, flat-screen satellite TV, safe and minibar. A seating area and private bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.
- Other recreation facilities include a fitness centre, kids’ club and an on-site shop.
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set amidst a tropical garden on Phu Quoc Island, the 5-star La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc - MGallery Collection is built like a French seaside mansion. It offers a day spa, free Wi-Fi and free airport transfers.
- Spacious rooms feature French colonial architecture and décor comprising of dark woods, fine linen and mosaic tiles. Each room has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the garden or beach.
- La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc - MGallery Collection provides free parking. It is 4 km from Phu Quoc Airport, which is a 50-minute domestic flight from Ho Chi Minh City and a 2 hour, 10-minute domestic flight from Hanoi.
- To relax, guests can go on fishing or snorkeling trips, or swim laps in the outdoor pool. Bicycle rentals are also provided.
- Offering sweeping views of the sea, The Pepper Tree Restaurant serves international dishes, while oven baked pizzas can be enjoyed at Le Jardin restaurant.