Cu Chi Tunnels by Saigon River
Cruise the Saigon River & discover in Cu Chi tunnels how the Viet Cong survived underground & see various man traps, bomb craters & other remnants of war.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Getting a taste for the pace of life while cruising along the Mekong River.
- Squeezing through the famous Vietnam War-era tunnels at Cu Chi.
- Learning about the role of the Cu Chi Tunnels during the Vietnam War.
Travel by speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. Cruise the Saigon River, taking in the scenery and river life as you leave the bustling city behind.
In the tunnels, discover how the Viet Cong survived underground and see various man traps, bomb craters and other remnants of war. Then visit a farm and taste an unusual local specialty - cricket!
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- Perfect choice for clients wishing to save their money for the restaurants and markets of Ho Chi Minh City. As you would expect the style is contemporary, combining dark woods and Vietnamese fabrics with flat screen tv's and modern bathrooms.
- The hotel has a small breakfast room on the ground floor and the staff and both personable and efficient.