Beach Break in Phu Quoc Island (4D)
Phu Quoc’s palm- fringed, white sand beach and warm waters are the perfect setting for culminating that perfect beach break Vietnam tour. If you crave a little more activity endurance then in addition to featuring its spectacular beach, this charming island is home to local villages whose way of life has remained unchanged over the span of generations.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Take a break with a difference in Phu Quoc island, just one-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy the white sandy beach, laid-back beach life
Leave the hectic pace of Ho Chi Minh City behind with a short, one-hour flight to Phu Quoc island for a break with a difference. As you transfer across the island to your hotel you will inevitably pass by rubber plantations, pepper farms and the lush island interior while catching glimpses of the coastline in the distance. Arrive at the beach midday and check into your hotel where you will spend the next three days relaxing, letting your days unfold naturally as you slip into the steady pace of laid-back beach life.
Recommended Phu Quoc Island Hotels:
- Mango Bay Phu Quoc
- Cassia Cottage
The next two full days are free at leisure in the resort or on the beach to relax at your leisure. For the more active, take an excursion by jeep to the island interior or a snorkelling and scuba diving trip.
Excursions by jeep also take place through the island’s interior revealing small neighbourhoods where the famed Phu Quoc fish sauce is made, sprawling pepper plantations and dozens of tiny fishing hamlets.
Sao Beach, Phu Quoc National Park, An Thoi Island
Recommended Restaurants in Phu Quoc island:
- The Spice House - Cassia Cottage Hotel
- Winston's Burgers & Beer
The morning is at your leisure before checking out and transferring to the Phu Quoc Airport for the flight back to Ho Chi Minh City.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
PHU QUOC ISLAND
View hotels list
- Mango Bay Phu Quoc Resort is spread over 700 m of private sandy beach and 20 hectares of natural greenery. Private and quiet, this eco-friendly nature resort features free WiFi access and complimentary parking on site.
- Cool natural wind enters the rooms and bungalows through wooden shutters. Four-poster beds, ceiling fans and cotton mosquito nets are provided. All rooms and bungalows enjoy views of either the sea or the garden from terraces. Solar-heated hot-water showers are equipped in the bathrooms.
- Mango Bay Phu Quoc Resort is 9 km from Bai Sao. It is 10 km from Duong Dong Market in the city centre and Phu Quoc Domestic Airport.
- Mango Bay Beach Restaurant serves Western and Asian cuisines. Beautiful sunrise and sunset views, accompanied by refreshing drinks, can be enjoyed at Beach Bar Mango Bay.
- Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage, sun tan at the sun terrace, or arrange day trips at the tour desk. The resort also provides a business centre and laundry services.