Au Co 2-Night Halong Bay Cruise
Discover the stunning beauty of Halong Bay– which is dotted with thousands of towering limestone karsts and tiny islands, with the elegant Au Co cruise.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Discover the stunning beauty and tranquillity of Halong Bay on the most luxury cruise in Halong Bay.
- Walk around the Cat Ba National Park which includes a visit to a local organic farm.
Depart the city of Hanoi for Halong Bay (approx. 110 miles) enjoying beautiful scenery en route. Board the elegant Au Co ship, your home for the next two nights and begin a lesiurely cruise towards Cong Dam which is located in the exquisitely beautiful, and less frequented, Bai Tu Long Bay, while you enjoy lunch on board. Upon arrival at Cong Dam disembark and explore this charming floating fishing village by traditional rowing boat. Early evening partake in a high tea ceremony and sip on traditional Vietnamese tea. The evening continues with happy hour, dinner, drinks at the Lan Ha bar and a spot of squid fishing alongside the crew.
Early risers can join a t'ai chi class on the sundeck or just soak up the incredible views of the bay as the boat sets off. Breakfast is served on board and you can enjoy guided kayaking in the Vung Ha area. Cruise towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island and after lunch disembark for a guided bike ride or walk around the Cat Ba National Park which includes a visit to a local organic farm. Back on board the evening begins with an informative cooking demonstration, followed by a visit to the ship's bridge and engine room, a barbecue buffet and another chance to go squid fishing.
This morning, after optional t'ai chi you can enjoy coffee and pastries on deck and visit one of the region's beautiful limestone caves. Explore the beautifully lit Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave), one of Halong Bay's most popular attractions. Return to the ship for a farewell brunch and disembark at Tuan Chau. Return to Hanoi by road and return to your city hotel.
MORE CRUISES HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all cruises/hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
CAT BA ISLAND
View hotels list
- This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Catba Sunrise Resort is on Catba Island in Ha Long Bay, just steps from the beach. Providing free Wi-Fi, this tropical getaway features a beachfront pool and bar.
- Rooms at Catba Sunrise offer views of the sea, pool, or garden. Each room has satellite TV, a safe, and tea/coffee making facilities. The marble bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower.
- The resort has a full-service spa with its own outdoor pool. Guests can relax on the beachfront lounge chairs, or take a walk along the cliff-side walkway.
- Featuring an open kitchen, Fisherman’s Grill serves fresh seafood in an outdoor setting. VOSO Restaurant offers international and Asian dishes, as well as a varied wine list. Drinks can also be enjoyed at the beachfront bar.
- Catba Sunrise Resort is within walking distance of Catba Town. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests book tours of Catba Island National Park and Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
View hotels list
- Modern, bright and impressive on white design.
- Newly operated, spacious, clean and elegant cruise.
- A fully adventurous journey: The only cruise to discover 3 bays in Ha Long: Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Outstanding staffs, efficient and hospital crew.
- Comfortable and spacious cabin- with a balcony which affords great views.
- Delicious food - something to look forward to.
- Plenty of interesting activities: explore Cat Ba island, visit the fishing village, kayaking, swimming.