Absolute Vietnam Beach Holiday (10D)
The pristine and white-sand beaches along its long coastal line and the lively city life in this region make an important part of Vietnam's claim to fame. Take part in our well-planned tour to explore the stunning landscapes, white-sand beaches and chaotic dynamic cities as well as the Ancient ones in the South and the Central of Vietnam will be a memorable experience you hardly have otherwise.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Interesting trip to discover the beauty of Vietnam
- Great holiday to explore the notable beaches and tourist spots in the South and Central of Vietnam
- Invaluable chance to experience authentic values like culture, custom and daily life of the local
- Memorable tour to visit various heritage sites ranging from the Ancient treasures to lively city and leisurely resorts
- Enjoyable journey with exotic encounters, the finest cuisine and elegance of Vietnam
- Hundreds of opportunities to join in exciting activities as snorkeling and trekking
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City – the hustle and bustle metropolis of Vietnam. On your arrival, our guide and driver will pick you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After check-in, take a rest for a while. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recommended Ho Chi Minh City Hotels:
- Liberty Central Riverside
- Northern Hotel Saigon
Being the heart and the soul of Southern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City (or used to be known as Saigon) represents an image of fast-moving and dynamic metropolis. Take a city tour and explore a very different side of this busy city through the visit of notable key attractions there.
Start your tour with Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the War Remnants Museum. Other important tourist sites as Jade Emperor Temple, Chinatown and Ben Thanh Market will be your next destinations after lunch. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Reunification Palace, Central Post Office, Noter Dame Cathedral, War Remnants Museum
Take a short drive to Phan Thiet. Along this scenic 200-km-drive towards the North on Highway 1, you will pass a bustling city of Bien Hoa and some plantations of dense rubber. As getting nearer to Phan Thiet, you enjoy more impressive beauty of a semi-desert with cactus plants and amazing-looking dragon fruit trees. Upon arrival, head towards Mui Ne beach for hotel check-in. Relax nearby the pool or on the sandy beach. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Recommended Hotels in Mui Ne Beach:
- Blue Ocean Resort Mui Ne
- Coco Beach Mui Ne
You have a free day to explore Mui Ne on your own in wonderful places like Golden Sand Dunes, Pink stream or just enjoy a sunbathing on the beach. Overnight in Mui Ne.
After breakfast, leave for Nha Trang and stop at Phan Rang to see the 13th century Po Klong Jarai Cham Tower on a rocky hill with prickly pear cacti around. Then, continue the journey on Highway 1 to the coast, past Ca Na beach before reaching Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Po Klong Jarai Cham Tower, Ca Na Beach
Recommended Nha Trang Hotels:
- Michelia Nha Trang
- Asia Paradise Nha Trang
Embark on a boat to join a trip visiting Nha Trang Bay and nearby islands. The journey will bring you various chances to swim and do exciting snorkelling in the clear and warm waters. The afternoon is spent on a sightseeing tour on land in Nha Trang city. The tour will take you to the Po Nagar Cham Towers, Long Son Pagoda with numerous white Buddha statues, and the lively Dam Market. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Po Nagar Cham Towers, Long Son Pagoda, Dam Market
Relax at your leisure until the driver and guide come and take you to Cam Ranh Airport for a short flight to Danang. Upon arrival, get on a short drive to Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Recommended Hotels in Hoi An:
- Ancient House Hoi An
- Vinh Hung Emerald Resort
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Ancient town of Hoi An. In the 16th and 17th centuries, Hoi An was a busy international port frequented by the foreign merchants to trade and buy the high-quality silks made there. Hoi An has become an attractive destinations for visitors to explore its resorts, cafes as well as to admire its originally intact looks. The old houses dating back from more than 100 years ago are still served in its first appearance. Pay a visit to Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Phung Hung Ancient House…on a city tour. Enjoy Hoi An gastronomy, architecture and cuisine will surely a great satisfaction. Overnight in Hoi An.
Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Phung Hung Ancient House
Embark on a boat to get to the Cu Lao Cham island and visit the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, a fishing village and a local market. Then, trek about 20 minutes to the nearby Chong village located on a nice sloping and winding sand. From here, enjoy an amazing view of the East Sea, go swimming, do snorkeling and have lunch. The afternoon cruise will take you back to Cua Dai beach in Hoi An. Take a rest at your leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Cu Lao Cham island, Hai Tang Pagoda, Chong Village
Free at your own interests until the driver and the guide transfer you to Danang Airport for your onwards flight. End of tour services.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
View hotels list
- An added bonus at the Northern Hotel is the good sized rooms that feature large windows to make the most of those city views. Incidentally, all of the rooms have external windows, which is quite unusual in Saigon.
- The décor is contemporary and easy-on-the-eye, with modern-style marble bathrooms and all the facilities you require to make your stay comfortable.
- The Northern Hotel prides itself on its service levels: you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, with nothing too much trouble. Facilities include a pleasant mezzanine-floor restaurant and a small gym.
PHAN THIET MUI NE
View hotels list
- Rooms are decorated in peaceful neutrals, with tasteful touches of local culture and colour, while the gardens and water features create the ideal ambiance for a naturally relaxing beach break.
- The facilities are of a high standard, with highly trained, experienced and extremely friendly staff who always work hard to make your stay is a memorable experience.
- The Resort's signature spa is all about sanctuary & the elimination of stress, with meditation, complimentary therapies and lifestyle advice offered alongside massage and beauty therapies.
View hotels list
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from the beach, Michelia Hotel is centrally located in Nha Trang City and enjoys beautiful views of Nha Trang Sea. Offering 3 dining options, it also has an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and pampering spa services.
- Michelia Hotel is only 320 m from Alexandre Yersin Museum and 650 m from Dam Market. It is 35 km from Cam Ranh International Airport. Free parking is available.
- Rooms feature modern design and are fitted with large windows which let in plenty of natural light. Each comes with a flat-screen TV, minibar and free daily newspapers. Spacious en suite bathrooms have a bathtub.
- For a good workout, guests can visit the fitness centre or rent a bicycle for some cycling on the beach. Water sports activities like snorkelling and diving can also be arranged.
- Goldfish Restaurant serves Asian cuisine, while Red Tilapia Restaurant features Western-Asian buffet spreads. The Coffee Shop provides a casual setting to enjoy breakfast and hot drinks.
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- The hotel is named for the ancient (well - 200 years old) Vietnamese house located to the rear of the property. This traditional building is now home to five generations of noodle-makers, who you can watch in action before strolling off to enjoy views of the nearby De Vong River.
- There’s a sweet, peaceful spa, specialising in natural beauty treatments, and a restaurant which offers Asian, Western and barbecue menus, and even cookery classes to anyone willing to get up early enough to visit the market for ingredients first! Our preferred poolside rooms are all well-sized and the attentive staff always work hard to ensure a pleasant stay.