Golf Course in Ho Chi Minh City, Danang and Nha Trang
Only 7 days but the tour brings you to swing on fantastic golf courses in 3 different cities, from challenging Long Thanh Golf Resort to scenic course in Nha Trang and then very beautiful courses in Danang and Hoi An. The trip has it all.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Vietnam Golf & Country Club
- Long Thanh Golf Resort
- Danang Golf Club
- Montgomerie Links Golf Club
- Diamond Golf Club
- Vinpearl Golf Resort
You will be met upon arrival and you will be driven to Vietnam Golf & Country Club in Thu Duc district (40 km, ~ 45 minutes). Experience a round of golf at one of the most scenic golf resort in Southern Vietnam. After golf drive back to Ho Chi Minh and check in hotel and rest of time at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Recommended Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Liberty Central Riverside
- Caravelle Hotel
Breakfast at hotel, you will be driven to Long Thanh Golf & Country Club in Dong Nai (65 km, 1 hour and 20 minutes). Tee off and enjoy the spectacular view from the tee-boxes, watch your ball rolling beside meandering waterways and make your put on the island greens. After golf back to your hotel in Saigon.
After having breakfast at hotel, drive to the airport to take a short flight to Danang city. Pick up and Drive to Danang Golf Club (10 minutes), Enjoy a round of 18 hole golf at the Dunes Course designed by Australian golf legendary Greg Norman. Check-in hotel and rest of time at your own leisuere. Overnight at hotel in Danang city.
Recommended Da Nang City Hotels:
- Naman Retreat Danang
- Fusion Maia Resort Danang
Morning is spent with a round of golf at 5 star Montgomerie Golf Links - The Montgomerie Links, located just off historical China Beach and minutes from the Danang, is a stunning 7090 yard, Par 72 Championship Golf Course. At leisure and then stay overnight at hotel in Danang/Hoi An.
Breakfast at hotel. Airport transfer to Danang airport and take a short flight to Nha Trang. Pick up and transfer to Diamond Bay golf Resort for 1 round of 18 holes. After golf driver to hotel for Check-in and stay overnight at hotel in Nha Trang.
Recommended Nha Trang Hotels:
- Amanoi Nha Trang
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Morning is spent playing golf at this prestigious Vinpearl Golf Club - is a stunning par 71 championship masterpiece designed by IMG, a global leader in golf course design, that is situated beautifully along a pristine white sand beach on Hon Tre Island in Nha Trang Bay. After golf drive back hotel in Nha Trang. Overnight at hotel in Nha Trang city.
Golf course which use in tour(s): Golf at Long Thanh Golf Resort, Golf at Danang Golf Club, Golf at Montgomerie Links, Golf at Diamond Bay Golf Resort, Golf at Vinpearl Golf Club
In the morning, you will fly back to Saigon and then connect your flight to next destination. End of services.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
- The sample itinerary below can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
Tailor Made Journey:
- This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
View hotels list
- Set on the banks of the Saigon River, a fifteen minute boat ride from the chaos of the city, this boutique property offers an altogether more tranquil and relaxing experience. After a busy day sightseeing what could be better than relaxing with a glass of wine at the riverside bistro?
- French Colonial in style, the 26 rooms and suites are elegantly furnished with dark woods and white linen. For a full view of the Saigon River book an Art Suite. It’s worth scheduling some R&R time into your itinerary simply to relax by the outdoor pool with a book or treat yourself to a massage.
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- Accommodation is wonderful - set within a peaceful tropical estate, each unobtrusive open plan villa has its own private courtyard, leafy garden and swimming pool. Interiors are contemporary, calm, light and open, with dark wooden furniture, sunken baths and a great deal of personal space.
- The really exclusive aspect here, though, is the spa. Guests’ wellbeing is tantamount, and the spa’s 80 attendants (!) are on hand throughout the day to administer treatments, with a minimum of two daily treatments guaranteed and no maximum all are included in the cost of your stay. Spa facilities include steam baths and saunas, and the vast infinity pool, with its poolside cafe, is also an excellent place to relax.
- Dining options are comprehensive, with a choice of restaurants - including one in central Hoi An (the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service) - and private dining, with cuisine ranging from Asian tapas to an Italian inspired menu.
View hotels list
- This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sunrise Nha Trang is a colonial-style boutique hotel located on Nha Trang Beach. It features 8 dining options, a swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Wi-Fi and parking are free.
- The luxurious rooms at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa have plenty of natural light. Rooms offer views of Nha Trang Bay, and are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Select rooms offer a bathtub.
- Guest can work out at the fully equipped fitness centre or enjoy a massage at the spa. The hotel provides car rental and currency exchanges. Local souvenirs can be purchased at the gift shop.
- The Imperial restaurant serves a selection of Vietnamese and international dishes, while guests can enjoy refreshing beverages at the Irish Pub.
- Nha Trang Sunrise Beach Hotel is 35 km from Cam Ranh Airport.