5 Day Golf Course in Hanoi with Halong Bay Tour
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- Chi Linh Star Golf Club
- King's Island Golf Resor
- Hanoi City
- Halong Bay Cruise Trip
Drive to King's Island Golf Resort, 50 km from Hanoi city. Enjoy round of 18 hole golf at King's Island Golf Resort. Back to hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi City.
Breakfast at hotel and we will drive to to Chi Linh town, 60 km away from Hanoi City, 1 hour and 20 minutes by drive. Tee off at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club, considered one of the most challenging course in Northern Vietnam. Continuing drive to Halong City (1 hour). Check-in hotel and rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Halong City.
Recommended Halong City Hotels:
- Wyndham Legend Halong
- Novotel Halong Bay
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Halong Bay. This exciting cruise will provide us a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Driving back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Free at leisure until we will transfer you to the airport to catch your flight to next destinations. End of services.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
- The sample itinerary below can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
Tailor Made Journey:
- This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
View hotels list
- Traditional design, a relaxed ambience and a superb range of modern facilities all combine to create one of Hanoi’s finest hotels.
- An ideal option for guests looking to escape the heat after another day in Hanoi's manic Old Quarter!
- Accommodation comprises a range of stylish guestrooms, suites, and duplex apartments that are particularly ideal for families or honeymooners seeking a romantic retreat.
- Decor is classic but contemporary, with dark wooden floorboards, crisp cream walls and coffee-coloured textiles. The polished wooden furniture is well chosen, and details like carved fretwork, upholstered or wood-panelled feature walls and individual artworks create a pleasant sense of personality.
- Bathrooms have tiled floors and either a shower or bath - we especially appreciated the deep standalone tubs in the suites and apartments, several of which also benefit from balconies overlooking the city.
- The hotel’s cosy restaurant serves expertly prepared Vietnamese cuisine, and several indulgent interpretations of Western classics (the seafood ravioli, for example, comes with added caviar).
- There is a stylish little fitness room, and a very nice bijou spa offering a good range of massage techniques and beauty rituals, many of them using traditional herbs and other natural ingredients.
View hotels list
- Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel has an enviable beachfront location allowing easy access to many popular tourist sites in the area. Bai Chay Beach, Sung Sot Cave, and Emeraude are nearby and guests can enjoy jet skiing, kayaking, or wind surfing nearby.
- Rooms are available as standard, superior, or executive and furnished with satellite TV, a VCR, and a mini bar. On-site facilities at the hotel include terrace dining at Square Restaurant, a lobby lounge bar which hosts live music, and a pool bar.
- There is also an outdoor pool. Guests at the Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel will experience a relaxing, comfortable, and seamless hotel stay.