12 Day Vietnam Southern & Central Golf Holiday
Our best selling 12 day Vietnam Golf Tour covers 3 different parts of the country, from elegant Hanoi to very beautiful Central Coasts of Hue, Danang and Hoi An. The trip ends in bustling Saigon Metropolis. Highlights of the tour features 07 rounds of golf in the country's finest golf courses. Swing in Vietnam!
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUDE
- 11 Nights in Twin-shared Accommodation
- Daily International / Continental Breakfast Buffets
- 07 x 18 Hole Golf Green Fees (Week-day)
- Private Caddie at Each Course
- All Private Air-Conditioned Vehicles Throughout
- English Speaking Tour Guide If Sightseeing Indicated
- 24/7 Ground Assistant Support
- Domestic On-tour Airfares (Economy Class)
- Bottled Drinking Water: 02 Bottles Per Golfer Per Day
- All VAT Hotel, Golf Taxes and Service Charges
Meet and greet on arrival and private transfer to hotel in the city center. Free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in HCM City.
Recommended Saigon Hotels:
- Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint
- Caravelle Hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Driver pick up at the lobby and drive to Bach Dang Jetty to catch 20 minute speedy boat to Jeongsan Country Club. The 18-hole Korean owned course was developed by Ron Fream’s Golfplan Company from the USA. The out and back layout is typical of top resort courses. The tips stretch out to over 7500 yards, but there are forward tees for those looking for a more relaxed round of golf. Play a round of 18 hole golf. Back to the city. Overnight at hotel in HCM City.
Breakfast at hotel and driver will take you to Long Thanh Golf Resort. Tee off at either Lake or Mountain Course. After the game, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in HCM City.
Breakfast at hotel and private transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport to catch 45 minute flight to Dalat City. Meet driver upon arrival and transfer to the hotel in the city centre. Free to explore the town. Overnight at hotel in Dalat city.
Recommended Da Lat Hotels:
- Terracotta Hotel & Resort Dalat
- Dalat Palace
Breakfast at hotel and private transfer to the Dalat Golf Club - A scenic and enjoyable course 5,000 feet above sea level dates back to the 1920s. Tee off and enjoy a round of golf. Transfer back to the hotel after the game. Free in evening to explore the town. Overnight at hotel in Da Lat city.
Breakfast at hotel and we will pick you up at hotel and drive to Sacom Tuyen Lam Golf Resort - the newly built 18 hole golf resort in Dalat overlooking very beautiful Tuyen Lam Lake to the East and amidst the lush pine forest. Back to the city after golf. Overnight at hotel in Da lat City.
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be transferred back to the airport to catch 45 minute flight to Da Nang City. Meet a driver upon arrival and transfer to the hotel in the city. Rest of time will be at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Recommended Hotels in Da Nang City:
- Fusion Maia Resort Danang
- Naman Retreat Danang
Breakfast and enjoy a comprehensive cultural tour to visit Marble Mountain, Stone Carving Village and Hoi An Town which is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Touring ans strolling the town. Back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang City.
After the breakfast at hotel, you will be brought to the Montgomerie Links Vietnam. Designed by Scotish Golf Legend Colin Montgomerie, this stunning 7,090 yards, par-72 golf course has an amazing beach escape combined with striking landscape of Vietnam's East Sea and the Marble Mountains. It has also outstanding natural features and boast classic old-world design elements. Play a round of golf to experience one of Vietnam's best design course. Back to hotel after the game. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be brought to the Danang Golf Club (20 minutes). Enjoy a round of golf at the Dunes Course which was designed in 2010 by Australian Golf Legend Greg Norman, immediately leapt to fame and called the best new golf course in Asia in 2011. Transfer back to the hotel after the 18 hole game. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang City.
Breakfast at hotel and then today you will drive to Lang Co which is located between Da Nang and Hue City (1 hours and 30 minutes). Enjoy a round of golf at one of Vietnam's best course designed by 6-time Major winner, Sir Nick Faldo brings his wealth of playing experience to the Laguna Lăng Cô golf course, which is his second design in Vietnam. In keeping with its links-like characteristics, the Lang Co layout also offers a traditional out-and-back routing, presenting a host of varied shot opportunities along the way. As strategic as it is enjoyable, the Laguna Lăng Cô Golf Club will certainly leave golfers with a unique sense of place in the rustic hinterland destination. Back to hotel in Da Nang. Overnight at hotel.
Golf course used in tour(s): Jeongsan Golf Resort, Dalat Palace Golf Resort, Montgomerie Links in Da Nang
Free at leisure until you will be transferred to the airport to catch your outbound flight to next destinations. End of service.
MORE TOURS HERE
- Prices are in USD, per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. At Vietnam Senses Travel, we carefully select all hotels to ensure that your accommodations match our standards of trip and service excellence.
- Prices include the following:
. All hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast
. Internal economy flights as stated with airport taxes
. All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle
. Private services of local guides
. All special events & private tours, guest experts
. All entrance fees into historical sights & museums
. Drinking water and refreshing towels for touring
. 24/7 support from the Vietnam Senses Travel Team
- The sample itinerary below can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
Tailor Made Journey:
- This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
View hotels list
- Contemporary and modern, the design throughout is slick and stylish. The guest rooms boast floor to ceiling windows which combine with the white linen and pale wood décor to make the rooms feel light and airy.
- City views can be enjoyed from every room: the higher the floor, the better the view. Speaking of views, it’s worth pointing out that the wall between the bathroom and bedroom is glass which generates a sense of extra space but may be a little too intimate for some.
- Facilities are equally up-to-the-minute, there’s a fresh feel to the all-day dining restaurant, a modern urban spa and the gym features the latest equipment.
- The hotels’ piece de resistance is the rooftop swimming pool with its city views. Watch out for the addition of a skybar at the beginning of 2015…
View hotels list
- Terracotta Hotel & Resort Dalat offers rooms and villas with free WiFi. Featuring an indoor pool, spa and fitness centre, the resort is located next to Tuyen Lam Lake.
- Terracotta Hotel & Resort Dalat is 900 m from Truc Lam Temple. Lien Khuong Airport is 18 km away.
- Every room and villa features a flat-screen cable TV, safe, minibar and an electric kettle. A seating area and private bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer are included.
- Other recreation facilities include a tennis court, pool table and Karaoke. A shared lounge, ticket service and tour desk are available. The property offers a currency exchange, 24-hour front desk and free private parking.
HOI AN DA NANG
View hotels list
- The main restaurant and bar is constructed from local bamboo, with soaring bamboo columns and curvaceous bamboo domes roofed in thatch. Equally impressive is the ‘living wall’ that covers the façade of the main hotel building; a layer of indigenous vines and trees that climb across the building covering the walls and creeping over the room balconies. The abundant greenery also surrounds Naman’s spa, with full height windows giving the illusion of treatment rooms with no walls and the feeling of being outside.
- Accommodation comprises of spacious rooms in the main hotel building that overlook the swimming pool from their private balcony and a selection of one, two and three bedroom private pool villas, the larger of which enjoy sea views. Interiors are fresh and minimalist, decorated in neutral tones, with floor to ceiling windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The contemporary vibe extends to the resort’s B Lounge. A relaxed bar during the day, it transforms into a sophisticated hangout as the sun sets, with exotic cocktails, local DJ slots and a menu of Asian fusion and tapas.