Enjoyed the quiet ambience away from the party atmosphere of evenings in Hoian. Short walk into old town but plenty of places to eat without crossing the river which are much cheaper than old town. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The roomsclean and beds spacious though like everywhere in Vietnam the beds are firm. Get laundry done over the road at $1 per kilo, ready next day.
Vinh Hung Emerald Resort
Some Key Facts:
- Rooms are decorated in a peaceful contemporary Vietnamese style, with cream walls and linens, dark woods, and rich colourful satin accessories. Carefully chosen modern art adds further colour, and all accommodation benefits from views of the hotel’s leafy courtyard, the river, or both. Bathrooms are bright and nicely appointed with marble vanities and warm cream tiling.
- Enjoy fresh regional specialities in the garden restaurant, or cocktails and tapas in the poolside bar, which overlooks the river. The property centres around an infinity pool and spacious courtyard that is pleasingly open to the riverbank along one side, and the tasteful spa offers a good range of therapeutic and pampering treatments.
Overlooking tranquil Thu Bon River as it meanders through Hoi An, the Vinh Hung Emerald offers good quality accommodation just a short walk from the UNESCO-protected Ancient Town and its historic buildings.
- ➡ 52 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ First class room amenities
- Deluxe Pool View
- Emerald Deluxe River
- Emerald Suite
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Infinity pool
➡ - Spa
➡ - Gym
➡ - Cookery classes
- On-site facilities
➡ - Wheelchair accessible
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Salon
➡ - Garden
➡ - Smoking area
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Emerald restaurant
➡ - Pool & riverside bar
- Cleaning services
➡ - Laundry service
➡ - Daily housekeeping
➡ - Dry cleaning
- Guest services
➡ - Luggage storage
➡ - Check in/Check out (express)
➡ - Newspapers
➡ - Concierge
➡ - Postal service
➡ - Babysitting service
– “Lovely place to relax”
We did not have high expectativas because the hotel is officially 3 stars...but we found it better.
It is well located, and 5 minutes walk to the center.
It hás a great infinite view pool and the gardens around it are pretty well maintained. WiFi in the room worked fine.
The room is average size and in our case had a direct access to the pool
Breakfast was good and in a pleasent space. Personnel was friendly and effective.
– “Very pleasent surprise in hoi an”
My husband and I spent five days at this resort for the second half of our honeymoon - it was perfect. The location is great; the An Hoi Islet is convenient walking distance from the center of town, but still removed enough that it's quiet. Plus, since the resort is on the river, you have a beautiful view when you're at the pool. Resort amenities are great, we were very comfortable in the room and enjoyed using the pool and our balcony. The food was delicious too - plenty of options, definitely take advantage of the free breakfast and happy hour appetizers. We decided to book a snorkeling trip through the resort and they made it very easy. In fact, every interaction we had with staff at the resort was pleasant, So I really can't say enough great things about Vinh Hung Emerald Resort. We hope to visit again!
– “Gorgeous grounds with great amenities ”
We stayed in Vinh Hung for 4 nights. The resort has a beautiful location right next to the river and has a large grass area + swimming pool with plenty of sunbeds. It really is an ideal spot to relax and unwind during a Vietnam trip, especially when temperatures are too high to do anything active in the city.
The resort also offers additional things like a free boat tour on the river and a daily 'marketplace' where you can try various local food for free. It's small things like this that made us love our stay here.
It was the most expensive stay of our holiday, but it was worth it.
– “Stunning location with great facilities.”
The room was good and clean. Breakfast was good and with lots of variety. It was nice being in the pool while looking at the river. The hotel is quiet but very near the city center. The staff was very nice and attentive.
– “Relaxing and confortable”