Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel
Some Key Facts:
- The 4-star Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel is located in Buon Ma Thuot City, also known as Vietnam's capital of coffee. A short 2-minute walk from Buon Ma Thuot Market, it has an outdoor pool, a sauna and karaoke facilities. Its modern rooms come with a 29-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
- Fully air-conditioned, all rooms are equipped with a personal safe and minibar. High-floor room have big glass windows overlooking the forest. En suite bathrooms come with a bathtub.
- Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel is 1 km from Dak Lak Museum and Akthon Village. It is 3 km from Trung Nguyen Coffee Village. Gia Long, Dray Nur and Yok Don waterfalls are all within an hour's drive away.
- Guests can buy a local souvenir at the gift shop, relax wtih a massage, or exercise at the gym. Day trips and airport transfers can be arranged at the tour desk.
- Asian and Western dishes can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurants. Drinks are served at the 4th floor pool-side bar. Alternatively, room service is available from 06:00 - 23:00 everyday.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel is ideally situated in Buon Ma Thuot City Center; one of the city's most popular locales. The city center is merely 0.0 km away and the airport can be reached within 30 minutes.
At Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking can be enjoyed at the hotel.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as hot tub, fitness center, sauna, hot spring bath, outdoor pool to make your stay truly unforgettable. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Sai Gon Ban Me Hotel hits the spot in many ways.
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Suite
- Presidential Suite