The best hotel in which I have ever stayed.
Anywhere in the world.
Service, location, and comfort are the best of any hotel.
Breakfast selection, variety, and quality are the best.
Bedrooms have all the necessities a modern traveler expects, and more.
Park Hyatt Saigon
Some Key Facts:
- This French colonial-style hotel enjoys a prime location in central Ho Chi Minh City, overlooking the Opera House on Lam Son Square. Only 100 m from Dong Khoi Shopping Street, it offers a 20 m outdoor pool and the pampering Xuan Spa.
- Luxurious and elegant, the air-conditioned rooms at Park Hyatt Saigon all come with free WiFi, and 24-hour butler service. Bathrooms are equipped with a soaking tub and a walk-in rainshower. All rooms also come fully equipped with a coffee machine and ironing facilities.
- The hotel offers residential-style meeting venues which includes the unique Pool House, equipped with its own private barbecue area and the Guest House, which boasts a show kitchen. The business centre, concierge desk and room service are all available 24 hours.
- The cosy Opera restaurant serves Italian cuisine, while the stylish Square One offers Vietnamese and grilled Western delights. The hotel also features the modern and popular 2 Lam Son bar and the elegant Park Lounge, which offers afternoon tea in a casual setting. Guests may also enjoy rejuvenating wellness treatments utilising traditional Vietnamese rituals and ingredients at Xuan Spa or exercise at the fitness centre.
- Park Hyatt Saigon is within walking distance of Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and the Reunification Palace. It is a 45-minute drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport and 2.5 km from Saigon Railway Station.
Come experience authentic luxury at Park Hyatt Saigon, where a central location, genuinely friendly service, and lovingly prepared international cuisine are all yours to enjoy.
The perfect day begins in one of Park Hyatt Saigon's 245 guest rooms. Pull back the sheets on your king-size bed and immerse yourself in the cozy terrycloth robe. You could go swimming or walk the gardens, but why not order breakfast in bed? Bacon and eggs sunny side up. Delivered quickly with a smile... of course.
The sunshine of downtown Ho Chi Minh City fills each room, highlighting the rich wood and upholstery of the Colonial decor. If it's perfect weather for a day of sightseeing and shopping, Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon and Ben Thanh Market are both within walking distance. Simply ask the concierge for the most direct route. You may even get a tip for a local bakery with unbeatable croissant. Thank goodness for the French.
For the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, tranquil Xuan Spa offers wellness treatments inspired by traditional Vietnamese beauty rituals and ingredients, as well as a well-equipped fitness centre and elegant outdoor pool. World-class bars and restaurants include Opera, offering authentic Italian cuisine; Square One, serving both Vietnamese and Western dishes; Park Lounge, specializing in afternoon tea; and 2 Lam Son, one of the city’s top nightlife destinations.
Residential-style meeting venues at Park Hyatt Saigon—the first of their kind, in the city—include the Pool House with a private barbecue area; and the Guest House featuring a show kitchen.
- ➡ 245 Suites & Rooms
- ➡ Luxury room amenities
- Garden View
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Swimming pool
➡ - Small spa
➡ - Gym
- On-site facilities
➡ - Wheelchair accessible
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Garden
➡ - Shop(s)
➡ - Smoking area
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Riverfront restaurant & bar
The best hotel in which I have ever stayed.
– “Best hotel - anywhere”
From reserving the room to arranging a taxi to the airport, the customer service was above what you would expect from a 5star hotel. They were kind, courteous, and happy to help with anything we needed. A few things that we asked to be arranged or provided were in the room before. The spa treatment I booked was one of the better massages I have had. The room service was delicious and quick. The pool.
– “Service, service”
My daughter and I visited Ho Chi Minh City for a week and we stayed at the Park Hyatt Saigon. We chose it based on Trip Advisor Reviews. We were not disappointed. The hotel has an excellent location, the rooms are large, the staff is friendly and helpful and the food is excellent. Highly recommended.
– “Great hotel, great staff”
We stayed here for one night at the end of our backpacking trip. After such a busy few weeks, this was the perfect finish. We had a river view with pool, it was so much more than we expected. Great size villa, pool was really nice and cool. All staff had a smile for us. Quang our butler was really attentive and friendly. Food was great. Speed boat to and from the city was brilliant, avoids all the busy roads. Perfect place for a bit of peace and calm.
– BEAUTIFUL RETREAT