Realy nice hotel, well located in the center of Hoan Kiem just a short walk from the old quarter. Good rooms with nice wooden floors, spaciouse layout with overall warm design. Staff were friendly and did not hesitate to go for the extra mile to help.
Movenpick Hanoi Hotel
Some Key Facts:
- The entire building has been renovated to its former Colonial glory and beyond, with some delightful features, like the Mangosteen Restaurant's foyer view window.
- The luxurious guest rooms are well proportioned and extremely stylish, combining a very contemporary style with modern amenities and glass walled bathrooms.
- The hotel is located just a few blocks south west of Hoan Kiem Lake, placing you within walking distance of many of the city’s central highlights and dining options.
- There is an excellent gym and wellness studio; for us, the hotel is just a swimming pool away from a 5th *.
Previously known as the Gouman Hotel, the Movenpick Hanoi is not only the seriously new-and-improved version - it has undergone the most outstanding transformation.
- ➡ 154 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ Superior room amenities
- L'Opera Deluxe
- L'Opera Grand Deluxe
- L'Opera Suite
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Massages
➡ - Sauna
➡ - Fitness centre
➡ - Gym & wellness studio
➡ - Spa
- On-site facilities
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Smoking area
➡ - Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
➡ - Wheelchair accessible
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
➡ - Salon
➡ - Casino
➡ - Nightclub
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Mangosteen Restaurant
➡ - Lounge 83 Bar
– PERFECT STAY
I have never stayed here, and knew little about Hanoi before going.
I wanted to be close to the old quarter, and was looking for a an affordable compfortable hotel.
My choices came down to the historic Sofitel, the Opera hotel and Movenpick.
Movenpick clearly has nothing on the 2 other in terms of cachet and historical value, but they were great in service, the place is quite new, and it was overall the better value for money.
I will surely consider to stay here again in the future.
– GREAT HOTEL, REFRESHING EXPERIENCE
We stayed for 4 nights in this ideally located hotel. Rooms were outstanding and hotel staff very friendly and eager to help.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant, called Mangosteen, was great! We ordered pasta's and beef tenderloin, both were terrific.
Simply the best way togo while staying in Hanoi!
– GREAT SERVICE AND HOSPITALITY
What a amazing hotel and hospitality. Lovely food lunch and diner. Breakfast spread was a delight. Rooms well set up with a nice turndown service and amenities . Bathroom spacious with perfect rain showers. Employees were very helpful guiding us through Hanoi to pass these rainy days.
– VERY GOOD PLACE
Didn't know what to expect as this was my first time to Hanoi, and indeed Vietnam. I cannot fault the hotel from my experience. Good size rooms, lovely bathrooms and showers. Reception staff and doormen very friendly and attentive. Cannot judge breakfast as I did not sample any- I always ventured into the old quarter for something to eat ( only a 10 minute walk so a good location) Ask for a higher floor as the street traffic can be heard as Hanoi is such a hectic place. I would definitely return and recommend.
– A VERY PLEASANT STAY