This hotel was very central and a great place to stay in Nha Trang. The staff were incredibly obliging and Cong was in particular a great asset to this hotel. Just across the road from the beach, great views.
Michelia Nha Trang
Some Key Facts:
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from the beach, Michelia Hotel is centrally located in Nha Trang City and enjoys beautiful views of Nha Trang Sea. Offering 3 dining options, it also has an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and pampering spa services.
- Michelia Hotel is only 320 m from Alexandre Yersin Museum and 650 m from Dam Market. It is 35 km from Cam Ranh International Airport. Free parking is available.
- Rooms feature modern design and are fitted with large windows which let in plenty of natural light. Each comes with a flat-screen TV, minibar and free daily newspapers. Spacious en suite bathrooms have a bathtub.
- For a good workout, guests can visit the fitness centre or rent a bicycle for some cycling on the beach. Water sports activities like snorkelling and diving can also be arranged.
- Goldfish Restaurant serves Asian cuisine, while Red Tilapia Restaurant features Western-Asian buffet spreads. The Coffee Shop provides a casual setting to enjoy breakfast and hot drinks.
Despite the Michelia being a modern large hotel, as is the way with most options in Nha Trang, it manages to fulfil many of the criteria we look for in a great beach resort.
Located at the quieter northern end of the beach, but still just a short walk from the bars and nightlife. The Dam Market is just around the corner along with the Bhuddist Temple, Catholic Church and many nice coffee shops and restaurants. The facilities are surprisingly high quality for a hotel in this class with a fantastic swimming pool, gym and the private stretch of beach is just seventy meters away.
Contemporary styling and stunning views of the bay make the sea view rooms a must while the common areas are spacious and give a nice sense of calm.
- ➡ 199 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ First class room amenities
- Things to do, ways to relax
➡ - Private beach
➡ - Fitness center
➡ - Sauna
➡ - Swimming pool [outdoor]
➡ - Spa
- Dining, drinking, and snacking
➡ - Red Tilapia Restaurant
➡ - Gold Fish Restaurant
➡ - Room service [24-hour]
➡ - Room service
➡ - Coffee shop
➡ - Poolside bar
- Services and Conveniences
➡ - Luggage storage
➡ - Newspapers
➡ - Laundry service
➡ - Dry cleaning
➡ - Concierge
➡ - Safety deposit boxes
➡ - Currency exchange
➡ - Shop(s)
➡ - Smoking area
- For the kids
➡ - Babysitting service
➡ - Playground
➡ - Family room
➡ - Kids club
➡ - Swimming pool [kids]
➡ - Security [24-hour]
➡ - Front desk [24-hour]
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Check-in [24-hour]
– “Great place to stay in Nha Trang”
This hotel is not so expensive compared with global famous brand hotels but bring me really nice service. the rooms are very clean and facilities / amenities are sufficient for comfortable stay.
I strayed a room located in corner of the highest floor, ocean view was also good. Breakfast is great too.
Hotel staff also show amazing hospitality, especially mr.Cong can speak English well and very attentive.
Then I strongly recommend for middle to long term trip to Nha Trang, and I would like to stay again here in my next trip.
– “Nice hotel – Friendly Staff!”
This hotel was a great price, in a handy location. Just one street away from the beach. Our room was clean, bright and luxurious. The wifi and aircon both worked well. The seafood buffet was delicious, with the chefs BBQing your freshly chosen seafood to order. The only thing to watch out for was some of the other guests, as they were a bit obnoxious. All in all this was a good find.
– “Beautiful hotel in a great location”
This hotel would be the standout of our trip to Vietnam.The staff on our arrival were most helpful and settled us in quickly. The rooms ( there were four couples) were very very comfortable,large and very well appointed . All of the facilities within the hotel were exemplary. While there we were well served by the food and beverage supervisor Lee Pham ( Cong) a young man who went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable.
I would Strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who is contemplating a visit to Nha Trang.
– “Leisure time at Nah Trang”
A five star rating for every aspect of this hotel.Hotel services excellent , the hotel has it's own section of the beach with beds,towels and umbrellas , on beach refreshments and food brought from the hotel. The hotel also has a fabulous pool with poolside bar serving a wide variety of drinks and food available. There are gym facilities and spa , the staff deserve the highest praise possible for their friendly and efficient service.
– “Fantastic Hotel in Nha Trang”