La Siesta is located right in the heart of the Old Quarter. Step out the door and you are there. In fact, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, the street is closed to traffic, making it an even better place to stay. The staff are all so friendly and attentive, the buffet breakfast is amazing and the atmosphere of the restaurant/bar is welcoming and comfortable.
La Siesta Hotel & Spa
Some Key Facts:
- Accommodation comprises a range of stylish guestrooms, suites, and duplex apartments that are particularly ideal for families or honeymooners seeking a romantic retreat.
- Decor is classic but contemporary, with dark wooden floorboards, crisp cream walls and coffee-coloured textiles. The polished wooden furniture is well chosen, and details like carved fretwork, upholstered or wood-panelled feature walls and individual artworks create a pleasant sense of personality.
- Bathrooms have tiled floors and either a shower or bath - we especially appreciated the deep standalone tubs in the suites and apartments, several of which also benefit from balconies overlooking the city.
- The hotel’s cosy restaurant serves expertly prepared Vietnamese cuisine, and several indulgent interpretations of Western classics (the seafood ravioli, for example, comes with added caviar).
- There is a stylish little fitness room, and a very nice bijou spa offering a good range of massage techniques and beauty rituals, many of them using traditional herbs and other natural ingredients.
The La Siesta is a welcoming boutique property just a short stroll from Hoan Kiem Lake, within very easy reach of the many temptations of Old Quarter, and offers great facilities for a central Hanoi hotel.
- ➡ 47 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ Superior room amenities
- Superior Double or Twin
- Deluxe Double or Twin
- Deluxe Triple
- Connecting Room
- Junior Suite
- Club Junior Suite
- Family Suite
- La Siesta Suite
- Duplex Suite
- Club Duplex Suite
- Club Duplex Premier
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Spa
➡ - Fitness centre
- On-site facilities
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Smoking area
➡ - Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
➡ - Salon
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Red Bean restaurant
➡ - Cocktail bar
– GREAT HOTEL
We stayed at La Siesta for three nights and could not have been looked after.
The room was well appointed and reasonably spacious, the breakfast was sumptuous and the locating in the Old Quarter perfect.
However what makes this hotel and stand-out is the service. All of the staff are very accommodating but not over-bearing or intrusive.
Special mention must be made of Tina, the guest relations manager. She is attentive, knows her stuff and always available. She is a real gem!
If we stay in Hanoi again it will definitely be at La Siesta!
I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton the services are excellent and the food is great. Cleaning services provided were of very high standards especially by Quynh Trang. I would recommend everyone who appreciates good service to experience the Sheraton Hanoi.
– EXCELLENT SERVICE
Staying at the hotel as I write this review. Stayed a total of 4 nights, with a break in between to visit Ninh Binh and Halong Bay.
What can I say......the hotel is fantastic. A cosy oasis right the middle of the old town.
Staying in a split level duplex suite with our 3 children. Plenty of room and has 2 bathrooms, 2 TVs a nice seating area and a small kitchen (not that we used it!). Room immaculately clean and very nice.
Showers good and mini bar prices very reasonable in hotel terms. Beds really comfortable and air con very effective. Third bed put into room for our 3rd child, it was a proper bed same as others in room not just an uncomfortable roll out.
Lovely welcome drink and cold towels on arrival. Easy check in process.
Breakfasts good with usual mix of Asian and Western foods. Eggs made fresh to order.
We ate at the restaurant every night of our stay as it was a lovely calm oasis. At the end of the day we were just too tired to troop back out into the heat and into all the madness etc. The food was excellent, probably best we've had in Vietnam.
Used the spa.....had a fabulous hot stone massage.
Booked the cinema room a couple of times which the kids loved.
Used the gym which was relatively well kitted out.
What makes this hotel though is the staff.......so friendly and helpful and just can't do enough for you. Would recommend hotel to anyone and would definitely stay again if we came back to Hanoi.
– SIMPLY FABULOUS