I stayed at Hoi An chic for 2 nights, the hotel was covered by green trees in the garden, the village was surrounded by paddy field. You can see the villagers walk every morning and afternoon with buffaloes. This hotel is very quite for a romance coupes, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Free bicycle and shuttle bus to town and beach (check with receptionist for the schedule in advance). Breakfast with a lot of choices. The selling points of this hotel is green area, nice staffs, well decorated room. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone who love nature and countryside.
Hoi An Chic Hotel
Some Key Facts:
- This property is definitely somewhere to relax and retreat a little, surrounded by Vietnam’s iconic countryside with tai chi available every morning, and a rooftop pool with interesting views over the surrounding area. And yet Cua Dai beach and Hoi An’s ancient centre are each only 2km away, making the Chic a great compromise between solitude and convenience.
- Rooms are bright with natural light and colourful furnishings against neutral, natural walls and flooring, with very personal decorative touches that create a warmly stylish home-from-home. All rooms feature an indoor shower and outdoor bath, and outdoor areas with a table and chairs where you can enjoy your meals. The two suites also boast an outdoor hanging swing seat for softer relaxation (you could try and eat here, but soup might be a bad idea).
- The hotel’s LUA restaurant serves a fresh fusion barbecue, buffet and tapas, with an emphasis on healthy choices with an indulgent feel. The public dining areas offer nice views and a convivial atmosphere, or for a more intimate meal you can dine anywhere from your private balcony to out amongst the paddy fields.
A lovely and personal boutique hotel in a rural but convenient province beyond the town, the Hoi An Chic marries a sweet contemporary style with an eco-friendly ethos and careful attention to comfortable details.
- ➡ 17 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ Superior room amenities
- Chic Suite
- Family Suite
- Grand Suite
- Leisure & recreation
➡ - Rooftop pool
➡ - Detox programme available
- On-site facilities
➡ - Family room
➡ - Shop(s)
➡ - Garden
➡ - Library
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - LUA fusion restaurant
➡ - Terrace & bar
➡ - Juice menu
- Cleaning services
➡ - Laundry service
- Guest services
➡ - Luggage storage
➡ - Newspapers
➡ - Concierge
– “Hoi An Chic - a green retreat”
My wife and I booked Hoi An Chic on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed - fantastic room with outdoor bath and great view over the paddy fields, friendly and knowledgeable staff with excellent English and great food.
The hotel is a few kms away from Hoi An and it is great fun using the US Army jeep to get in and out of town. You can also take the jeep to a lovely, quiet, sandy beach.
Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
– “Highly recommended”
The hotel is set in the middle of padi fields 3km from centre of Hoi An. Our hotel room was of a very good standard and opened out onto a view of the fields. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They even made my wife a cake for her birthday! Staff can transport you into Hoi An for no extra cost in their American Army style jeep.
Would certainly recommend that people stay here if coming to Hoi An. Breakfast was delicious with fresh juices and yogurts.
– “Fantastic place to stay”
Wonderful staff, splendid location, great value for money.....everything was great.
Our room looked out over a rice field. It was so peaceful. It felt like we had an insight into the day to day life of the Vietnamese people. The hotel garden was quite lovely too. We will definitely stay there again, next time we travel to Hoi An.
– “Tranquility plus”
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, not that we needed anything, everything was well thought out and comfortable. Breakfast is beautiful with homemade juices and yogurt. Location is great too.
– “Gorgeous, everything was perfect”