We stayed here last summer and will probably return. The family room is really big so it would be better if there were more furniture. Services are generally good, however the wifi was not stable at the room. More choices should be added to the menu for breakfast for this 5-star resort.
Emeralda Ninh Binh Resort & Spa
Some Key Facts:
- The bungalows are modern dwellings with floor-to-ceiling picture windows and private balconies, with lovely views of the surrounding rice fields and lush valley beyond.
- Interiors are decorated in a pleasant contemporary style with terracotta floor tiles, white walls, dark woodwork and bright decorative accents.
- Bathrooms are well-equipped and tiled in marble tones, and the overall effect is airy and comfortable.
- Dine in the well positioned restaurant with its fantastic views and tasty regional dishes, and although the leisure facilities on site aren’t exactly comprehensive, the hotel offers a number of interesting local activities, many of which are on a complimentary basis, including cycling and walking tours of the beautiful valley, visits to the local Po Cao Sunday market, treks up to tribal villages in the surrounding mountains, handicraft and traditional dance demonstrations, and Thai cookery classes. The new swimming pool is an added bonus.
Located well away from the bustle of Ninh Binh's busy streets, the Emeralda Ninh Binh’s rural setting ensures a peaceful stay in one of Vietnam’s least explored regions - despite being only 90 minutes drive from Hanoi.
- ➡ 172 Rooms & Villas
- ➡ Deluxe room amenities
- Emeralda Superior
- Emeralda Deluxe
- Emeralda Duplex
- Leisure & recreation
➡ - La Cochinchine spa
➡ - Gym
➡ - Cinema
➡ - Swimming pool
- On-site facilities
➡ - Family room
➡ - Garden
➡ - Salon
➡ - Library
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Shop
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Organics restaurant
➡ - Sen restaurant
➡ - Wine bar
- Cleaning services
➡ - Laundry service
- Guest services
➡ - Check-in/check-out [express]
➡ - Luggage storage
➡ - Babysitting service
➡ - Concierge
– “Good place for relax”
My family and have just return from staying here for 6 nights. This resort is out of this world, complete relaxation taking in the beautiful surroundings.
We stayed in the family duplex, the room was cleaned daily and was in very good condition and super comfy beds and pillows. French doors opened up in the Jackfruit Garden.
The staff are very friendly and especially Lesley, who my daughter adored.
The breakfast buffet had an extensive choice of local and western choice.
The grounds were very well maintained and the pool was always clean.
There was an abundance of natural wildlife to enjoy.
We had a great time and would definitely recommend it to others.
– “Wonderful 5☆ Resort”
A lovely property with a great pool and very friendly staff. The rooms a nice and very airy. The people are very welcoming and the service is very good. We had a lovely dinner by the pool. The place is a great retreat from the heat in Ninh Binh and very near the sights.
– “Great family place”
It was a more than two hours drive from Hanoi airport but when I arrived at the resort about 7:30 pm... it is worthy. As if I travelled back in the ancient time. Dinner at the organic restaurant is deliciously good. And the following day, I woke up in a unique picturesque mountain views. I was pampered from arrival to departure. The staff are very friendly and hospitable.
– “Perfect Weekend Getaway”
A typical resort in a wide garden. Bungalow style. Nice furnishing. Indoor and outdoor pool. Restaurant with excellent asian cusine. Electro cars to bring you to your bungalow and back to popl or receptipn if wanted. A highlight is the boat trip trough a lotus lake to a special mountain formation with cava and chance to watch seldom monkeys (Langures) from your boat. An outstanding experiance. Ürobably not possibli in a few years!
– “Typical resort with extremely interesting öanscapr nearby”