Tan Huong Church is on the western End of Tran Phu.
The Wooden or Montagnard Church is east of Tan Huong Church, was built in 1913 and restored in the 1990s. It is remarkable for its blending of local artistic tradition and Christian symbols: Bahnar villages, elephants, a scale model of a rong.
A Bahnar Orphanage is just behind the church, visitors and donations are very welcome here.
The Catholic seminary‘, 56 Tran Hung Dao, houses a small minority museum, but colonial-style building itself is well worth a visit.
The area is also frequently visited by war veterans revisiting battlefields to the north.
Highland Central to Saigon
Enchanting Vietnam: Da Lat to Hue (8D)