Pandaw Cruise is the largest luxury river cruise company in Asia with six luxury ships exploring five countries. All Pandaw Cruises were newly built, designed and finished as replicas of colonial river steamers, constructed by traditional craftsmen are in themselves objects of great beauty.
- Have the highest space to passenger ratio of any ships afloat
- Our much loved staterooms are 170 square feet
- 18 upper deck, 6 main deck staterooms
- Finished in teak and brass.
- There is no dressing up for dinner and no ‘captain’s table’.
- Pandaws provide a friendly & informal atmosphere like at home
- There is an incredibly high level of personal service and care aboard
- We offer a great choice of local cuisine and exotic foods
- Travelers are cushioned with incredible comfort, fine dining, great cocktails and choice variety of wines
- Excursions ashore a key part of any Pandaw river expedition.
There can be no tapestry of river life as fascinating and varied as the River Mekong. Indeed there can be no more striking a cultural contrast as that between the bustling Vietnam delta and the tranquility of Cambodia. We pass from the vibrant French colonial port of Saigon, through the vast delta so rich in human life, to travel along the main channel into the rich countryside of Cambodia.